60 Side Hung Window
60 Side Hung Window Series
Ivory white, rubber-plastic co-extruded and colored co-extruded (grain color/dazzling color/ crystal color/dream color) profiles can be produced.
- The main profile adopts three chambers and two seals structure with independent drain cavity.
- Wall thicknesses of main profiles are 2.2 mm, 2.5 mm, 2.8 mm and 3.0 mm.
- Design of the maximum glass interval is 30 mm. There are multiple kinds of bead for customers to choose, such as 20 mm, 18 mm and 16 mm glazing beads.
- The maximum size of installed double-layer hollow glass can be 25 mm.
- Reinforced mullions are added to main profiles, which can greatly improve side-hung windows’ resistance ability to wind pressure.
- Main profiles have an adding function of facet outside drainage. When in the outside, facets can effectively drain water away.
- Transfer frames are added to auxiliary materials so that all glass are installed indoors, which ensures the safety of installation process.
- There are many combinations of a variety of connection materials, including those with 90° intersection angle, 135° intersection angle, 60-88 intersection angle, 60-88 jointed board, 60-92 intersection angle, 60-92 jointed board, 60-80 intersection angle, 60-80 jointed board and intersection angles, jointed boards, jointed pipes and large square tubes at any angle.