60D Side Hung Window
60D Side Hung Window Series
Ivory white, rubber-plastic co-extruded and colored co-extruded profiles can be produced.
- The main profile adopts three chambers and two seals structure with independent drain cavity.
- Wall thickness of main profiles is 2.3 mm. All materials and pattern are designed with European arc edges, which makes side-hung window lines beautiful and mellow.
- Design of the maximum glass interval is 30 mm. There are multiple kinds of beads for customers to choose, such as 36 mm and 20 mm glazing bead.
- The maximum size of installed double-layer hollow glass can be 25 mm.
- Large mullions are added to main profiles, which can greatly improve finished windows’ resistance ability to wind pressure.
- There are many combinations of a variety of connection materials, including those with 90°intersection angle, 135° intersection angle, 60-88 intersection angle, 60-88 jointed board, 60-92 intersection angle, 60-92 jointed board, 60-80 intersection angle, 60-80 jointed board and intersection angles, jointed boards, jointed pipes and large square tubes at any angle.